Pet Health Club
- Save money and pay monthly for your pet’s essential preventive care with our healthcare plans.
- We believe that a proactive, preventive approach to your pet’s healthcare is far better than waiting until your pet is vulnerable, ill or suffering to put things right.
- We have designed our healthcare plans to give your pet the best levels of preventative healthcare, bringing everything together into a single monthly payment.
- Garden Lodge Healthcare Plan is not pet insurance:it includes the regular things – like health checks, vaccinations, flea and worm treatments that pet insurance doesn’t cover.
- However young or old your pet, our healthcare plan is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from kitten to adulthood and throughout their senior years.
- Garden Lodge Healthcare plans make it easy for you to protect your pet and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort by making sure your pet’s vaccinations, flea and worm treatments can be kept up to date.
- Plus, regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst saving you money and worry too.
Whats Included -
- Annual booster vaccination with a full veterinary examination
- 6 monthly health check
- 12 months of Flea prevention
- 12 months of worming and lung worm treatments
Also included -
- 10% off Kennel Cough Vaccination
- 10% discount off Hills foods
- 10% discount off neutering
- 10% discount off microchipping
- 10% discount off dental procedures
- Extended payment scheme to spread the cost of larger invoices.
How do I join?
It’s simple to join in either of the following ways:
- Call The Practice Business team free on 0800 169 9958 and join up over the phone. Call anytime Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 6pm, Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
- Come into one of our practices during our opening hours and speak to any member of the practice team who will be happy to answer any questions you may have and complete a short joining form with you. (You will need to bring your bank details.)
View/Download Our Brochure
You can view or download our brochure by clicking here.